Monday, May 24, 2010

A Thousand Words

Classes have been over exactly one week, and today I started back on my major project with considerably more enthusiasm than I expected. I must admit, I got used to writing about publishing for my class blog, so if some industry ramblings show up here occasionally, that's why.

Over the weekend I wrote a little piece for the Brookes website about my experience of the course so far. It was good to reflect on the last eight months, for despite my frustrations with myself and the course in general, I am incredibly grateful for my time here.

A picture is supposed to be worth a thousand words, and I would need at least that many to give you a proper update. So here are three.



Easter Sunday in the Scottish Highlands













Loch Ness


















Spring in Oxford













Arise, my love, my beautiful one,
and come away,
for behold, the winter is past;
the rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth,
the time of singing has come
Song of Solomon 2:10-12a

1 comment:

  1. that first picture is worth much more than a thousand words...no wounder you want to work in scottland!

    ReplyDelete