Friday, July 10, 2009

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo."

It sucks being careful with personal information on the internet. I wish I could tell the whole story here, but let's just say for the last week I've been facing potential identity theft.

Those fears were (mostly) put to rest today by an anonymous person who returned the missing item. There are still questions as to what happened. But overall I am wiser for this experience -- and very grateful. Not only to whoever returned it, but to the friends and family who prayed.

God does hear. And he does have my back.

Sometimes I forget.

2 comments:

  1. wow scary stuff!! Good thing God is so trustworthy with our hearts information. at least that is truly safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I remember the time The Hunky Hubby left his wallet on the roof of our car...cough cough (not the first time)... and a kindly construction worker waded out into traffic, picked up the cracked and filthy piece of plastic and returned our debit card to us! Yeah God.

    ReplyDelete